Direct Access, Inc. recognizes that customers are one of our greatest assets. Without them, we are nothing. If our customers are not happy, we fail as a business. The satisfaction of our customers is high priority and we take a number of steps to ensure that they are happy with the service they receive and that we make every effort to meet and/or exceed their expectations.
Our employees are another prime resource. We strive to create a work culture that emphasizes education, stability and excellence.
Here are just a few of the things that we do to accomplish these goals:
- Provide ongoing education for all staff in the areas of customer service, privacy practices and critical thinking
- Utilize multiple levels of security to protect customers’ assets and to ensure the safety of our staff
- Seek out feedback and input from our employees who are the best source of information regarding our customers’ needs and expectations
- We use the 5S methodology in all areas of our business: Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain.
- Create and foster mutually satisfying relationships with both carriers and customers
- Seeking out and implementing the latest advancements in logistics management and solutions
- Evaluate process and create solutions by using data obtained from KPIs.
- Continually evaluate our methods and practices to maintain our position as a top industry leader
Our philosophy includes 3 main ideas to help us meet customer needs and continue to be successful: to evaluate and improve of existing processes non-stop, to cultivate relationships (employees, customers, vendors), and to make use of the latest technology available to our industry.